Nke Instrumentation is a recognized and innovative player in the oceanographic instrumentation and continental water monitoring markets. We design, manufacture and market probes and instrumented systems for the in-situ measurement of physicochemical and environmental parameters.
As part of our development, and by creating a position to complete our technical teams, we are recruiting an experienced Service Technician (M / F) responsible for meeting customer expectations, receiving and managing complaints, ensuring repairing devices and solving installation problems. You will participate in the organization of the after-sales service activity.
Your missions will be:
- Ensure or participate in the installation of our instrumented systems (Buoys): at sea, lake or river;
- Follow up on customers, listen to them;
- Be able to conduct an intervention operation in the near coastal area (sea license);
- Master the technical documentation of the systems, and participate in their updating;
- Know how to analyze, synthesize and write a report in the context of a faulty situation of installations or products;
- Be a source of proposals within the framework of the organization or the implementation of preventive and corrective actions;
- Manage the metrological planning of products;
- Participate in the training of client agents;
- Establish repair quotes and send to the customer.
In addition to these missions, you will be required to work in technical support for our customers, and in the maintenance of these products on our premises.
The position is based in the premises of nke, with trips to France and abroad.
You justify a higher technician type training, with experience in monitoring electronic installations in the maritime field. You have skills in electronics, mechanics and computers. Knowledge of instrumentation would be appreciated.
Methodical and rigorous, you submit to customer requirements and punctually to strong pressure on response times, for assistance or repairs. Available, autonomous and curious, you appreciate teamwork and have a good sense of listening.
English spoken fluently, written essential, Spanish would be a plus.