ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in scientific sectors, has supported its Clients for over 16 years in recruiting, evaluating and advising.
Our client is an expert in laboratory tools and supplies. As part of the development of its activities, we are looking for a:
SAV-METROLOGY TECHNICIAN M / F LABORATORY EQUIPMENT - ITINERANT
After a training period, you will be responsible for providing expertise, metrology, maintenance and verification of pipette-type volumetric instruments for public and private sector laboratories.
- Prepare and contact the customer to define the methods of intervention on site (hours, Badge, location, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance: dismantling, expertise, reassembly, maintenance
- Preparation, adjustment and verification of pipettes for compliance
- Decontamination and cleaning of instruments
- Editing of the intervention report and the verification report
- Respect the procedures relating to your activity while knowing how to communicate regularly with your hierarchy
- Participate in internal calibration activities and monitoring of site and laboratory equipment
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the company in collaboration with the Quality Manager and the various actors
- Bac + 2 / + 3 in chemistry, biology, biological analyzes, biotechnology or physical measurements
- Knowledge of IT tools: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the laboratory field is a plus
- Technical English
- Ability to know how to work in a team, organization and autonomy
Travel to clients is mandatory to ensure the success of your assignments.
Want to develop your know-how within a leading company in its field with strong values of integrity, innovation and involvement ?
Quickly send your application by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/TS120421-004-ACA/technicienne-sav-metrologie-materiel-de-laboratoire-hf