Our client, a dynamic company marketing high-tech scientific instrumentation essential for the observation of samples and elemental analysis, is recruiting as part of its continued development, a:
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Electron microscopy and optical profilometers
M / f - CDI
Based: Ile de France
Reporting directly to the Head of the Scientific Instrumentation Business Unit, your role is to propose, implement and develop a business strategy to position the range of instruments in the fields of electron microscopy, X-ray microanalysis and optical profilometer to your customers.
Your missions include:
- Sustain customer relationships already existing by regular visits and defend your commercial offers to technical and decision-makers.
- Develop your portfolio customer through regular prospecting actions.
- Participation in promotional events organized by the department. (Conferences, Trade Fair, Workshops, User meetings)
- Tracking collaborative projects with the application engineering team.
- Ensure rigorous reporting via in particular a regular and precise update of sales opportunities in the CRM.
- Participate in sales meetings and developing business strategies
Your assets :
Commercial / Scientific training with solid theoretical knowledge in electron microscopy and / or associated techniques.
#MEB, #MET, #FIB, #AFM, #POptical profile.
Ideally a first technical-commercial field experience in the sale of instrumentation.
Good level of English read, written spoken essential
Package: Company car, computer, telephone + Attractive remuneration according to your experience and your potential, including participation in the company's results
Fancy a challenge in a rapidly developing society?
Send your application quickly to email@example.com under reference TS120421-006 or apply directly on our site: