Our client, an SME of 10 people and a French subsidiary dedicated to the marketing of a German manufacturer specializing in the design and marketing of metrological solutions and measuring instruments for industry and OEMs, is researching within the framework of the retirement of its current manager a) :
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SUBSIDIARY DIRECTOR M / F
Based in PARIS - CDI
As a branch manager, you are responsible for all of the company's sales and administrative activities. You take over a very stable company in terms of structure and team and aim to continue growth in an optimal way, under the direct responsibility of the Managing Director and owner of the parent company based in Germany.
- Based on a medium and long term sales strategy, you develop, identify, secure and expand the customer base for current and future business; you focus on acquiring new customers mainly OEM, retaining existing customers, developing new markets, implementing new sales channels to continuously increase turnover
- You lead in a professional and structured way a sales team, product specialists and administrative staff
- At the marketing, logistics and production level, you have all the support of the dedicated teams at the head office in Germany and interact effectively with the departments and associated teams
- You have an active role in committees at headquarters
- A Bac + 3/5 training in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics
- Proven professional expertise as a business-oriented manager, who initiates and contributes to the growth of the company
- A professional career accomplished in business, in an industrial company whose technology associated with metrology, sensors and calibration is the core business
- Know-how in terms of leadership, communication and team or subsidiary management
- Perfect knowledge of all sales-related engagement processes and the tools to deploy to develop turnover, including of course customer visits
- English imperative, German is a plus
Do you want to carry out your project and invest yourself as a subsidiary director of a recognized company?
Quickly send your application to under the reference or apply directly on our site: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/RA030621-021-ACA/responsable-systeme-qualite-ivd-hf