Our client is an expert in connected instrumentation and systems, for the measurement and monitoring of air quality. As part of the development of its activities, we are looking for a:
Production Engineer – Calibration – Data Analytics M/F
Based in IDF (91) – CDI
You supervise the production and calibration of engineering solutions (measuring instruments with connected systems and AI). A true operational engineer, you ensure the quality of products, the integrity and the availability of data on the web platform while improving and optimizing operational methods and processes.
- Define, set up and control the application of production and calibration processes, including subcontracting, and propose improvements if necessary; In particular, control the quality of products and data before shipping/installation to customers in France and abroad.
- Analyze measurement data in relation to standards and reference instruments, establish diagnostics, write analysis reports, and initiate corrective actions if necessary;
- Maintain the park of benchmark scientific instruments calibrated and in working order;
- Provide metrological support during operations to commission and operate solutions, in France and abroad;
- Participate in the industrialization of new products, carry out tests and trials, analyze the results, contribute to their development and provide feedback to R&D;
Your profile :
- Bac+5: Engineer / Master 2 in Instrumentation, metrology, industrial engineering…
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in metrology or manufacturing of measuring instruments, models of data analysis and prediction.
- Wishing to be part of an approach concerning the technologies of tomorrow: IoT, IA and the environment.
- Mastery of office tools and data analysis software
- Entrepreneur at heart, hands-on, "solutions" and "results" oriented, audacious, committed, autonomous, teamwork.
- Fluent English would be a plus.
Do you want to develop your know-how within a booming company?
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) with reference IP020921-045 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IP020921-045-ACA/ingenieur-production-calibration-data-analytics-hf