In order to strengthen its teams, Alliantech is looking for an instrumentation and acquisition systems sales engineer for Ile de France.
Alliantech is a major player in the distribution of instrumentation solutions. Mainly active in the fields of dynamic measurement such as vibration, acoustics and physical measurements (force, pressure, displacement, torque, etc.), our sales teams offer adapted and efficient systems to our customers. These complete systems (sensors, cables, conditioners, acquisition systems) can be composed of products from distribution or designed by our R&D teams.
Within our sales department, you will participate in advice and sales activities with our customers.
The main missions of the position:
- Prospect, visit and advise existing and potential customers in the defined sector and major accounts
- Ensure the animation of the entire catalog with this clientele
- Achieve an annual goal and develop a customer portfolio
- Develop sales of acquisition systems and be the referent and product manager internally and externally
- Carry out a commercial and technological watch
- Train, become familiar with, handle and know the equipment offered to customers by borrowing the one made available
- Appropriate and use tools (CRM, ERP, etc.) on a daily basis in order to carry out missions and facilitate internal communication
- Interact constantly with our customers and our technical team
- Participate in the structural and quality missions of the company
- Be proactive
- 5 to 10 years minimum of professional experience in the field of measurement
- Experience in acquisition systems desired
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial and negotiation techniques
- Technical knowledge of physical measurements essential
- Ability to work independently, adaptability, know how to prioritize and take a step back
- Listening and knowing how to transmit messages
- A good level of English is required both written and spoken
- Have a B license