APPLICATIONS ENGINEER M/F SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTATION – CDI – IDF
Our client is an expert in instrumentation and connected systems, for measuring and monitoring air quality.
In a hierarchical relationship with the Director of Operations, you provide active support to the sales force in the pre-project phase for the determination of solutions according to the customer's needs. You also take charge of carrying out projects/business, from ordering to commissioning/acceptance at the customer's site. In addition, you industrialize the solutions developed and provide diligent, efficient and relevant technical support to customers, in France and abroad.
- Evaluate the feasibility, analyze the characteristics and constraints of the projects.
- Determine solutions and present technological and/or technical proposals.
- Carry out the costings and establish the corresponding technical support elements.
- Manage the follow-up of the realization of the technical deliverables with the customers, coordinate the various resources assigned to the projects.
- Carry out tests and trials, study the results, develop solutions.
- Establish and develop technical files for project definition.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and various departments of the company.
- Create theoretical models (calculation, simulation, modelling, etc.).
- Define operating methods, industrialization or manufacturing processes.
- Carry out tests and trials of new products, analyze the results, contribute to their development and provide feedback to R&D.
- Write and take care of the follow-up of registration, patentability, certification or freedom to operate files.
- Participate in the choice of suppliers/providers, in the negotiation of contracts and monitor the implementation of interventions and/or products.
- Manage after-sales service activities including diagnosis, repair and maintenance of equipment while managing the team of service technicians, ensuring the development of their skills.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Technical higher education, engineering school or Master 2 level.
- Conduct and management of projects, including problem solving methods and communication.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages, and network, internet and IoT technologies.
- Use of office software and ERP.
- Fluent English.
- Entrepreneur at heart, solution-oriented and achievement-oriented, open to the world.
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) with reference IC110322-026 by connecting via the following link: Apply here