ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the scientific sectors, has been supporting its Clients for more than 16 years in recruiting, evaluations and advice.
For our Client, a leading European company in its sector of instruments for measuring and regulating flow and pressure, for gases and liquids, for industrial or laboratory use, we are looking for a:
Instrumentation Technico-Sales Engineer M/F
CDI – IDF sector – West
Your objective is to be the specialist in the brand's products (flow meters, pressure regulators, etc.) for R&D, pharmaceutical and medical laboratories, among others. In line with the sales objectives, the activity indicators and the follow-up of the defined action plans, you work in close collaboration with the Sales Department, the Sales team, and the related teams.
• Contribute to maintaining the level of order intake and turnover in line with the annual objectives defined
• Visit customers for 3 visiting days per week
• Ensure the sale of the entire range of existing or future products
• Develop offers with the sedentary team based at headquarters
• Relaunch and monitor offers
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure the prospection of customers and target markets
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Bac + 2 to Bac + 5 type training in instrumentation (Physical Measurements, CIRA) and/or process (Chemistry),
• Knowledge of instrumentation required
• You have a first successful commercial experience
• Sense of autonomy, commercial relationship, rigor, and an ability to adapt to all types of interlocutors are expected.
• English imperative
Position based in Home Office “travel to be planned.
Do you want to develop your commercial know-how in a world-leading manufacturing company, in continuous development?
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) under reference IC100622-072 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IC100622-072-ACA/ingenieur-commercial- instrumentation-base-idf-ouest-hf