ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the sectors
scientists, has been supporting its Clients for more than 17 years in recruitment, evaluations
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH ENGINEER M/F
CDI – IDF SECTOR (91)
Our Client is a state-of-the-art company, world leader in the laser sector for many applications in industry, defence, science and medicine.
Attached to the Head of the electronic design office, your objective is to be the specialist in the development of electronic cards for civil and defense projects.
• Conduct research, development, and industrialization of electronic assemblies for laser systems
• Realize the architecture, the electronic diagrams of the electronic sub-assemblies
• Ensure the document management of electronic sub-assemblies
• Establish validation plans • Ensure the improvement and industrial monitoring of electronic products
• Organize, plan and estimate study costs and time • Be the technical entry point for electronic studies vis-à-vis project managers
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Engineer/Bac+5 type training in electronics, you have experience in analog/digital electronics and high voltage or high current load control
• You master energy conversion, analog and digital electronics, digital core integration, thermal constraints on electronic components
• You have knowledge of control command, EMC constraints and CAD computer tools for electronic printed circuit
• Knowledge of Altium would be a plus
• You are rigorous, organized, autonomous and you have the relational qualities allowing you to work effectively within a small team of specialists
• Fluent English mandatory
Do you want to develop your commercial know-how in a world-leading manufacturing company, in continuous development?
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) under reference IE090922-114 by connecting via the following link: