SERVICE ENGINEER M/F
CDI – IDF SECTOR (91)
Our client is a dynamic company marketing scientific instrumentation of very
high technology essential for the observation of samples and elemental analysis.
You provide direct technical support to customers in the industrial and academic sectors for the maintenance and repair of scientific instruments with very high added value within a young and dynamic team.
- Be responsible for the proper conduct of its own after-sales activities in compliance with the company's commitments to its customers (deadlines, content, results) and the internal team (sales, logistics, administration, etc.) ).
- Diagnose and resolve instrument performance issues.
- Carry out repair and maintenance operations.
- Provide proactive responses to customers in the context of problems and thus avoid possible unplanned interruptions of their activity.
- Train customers on the proper use of their equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by offering them services (configuration, optimization, maintenance, etc.) that could positively impact the performance of their instruments.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bac+2/3/5 training ideally in electronics, physical measurements or equivalent.
- A first successful professional experience, in an after-sales service context, ideally in the world of the laboratory and in electron microscopy.
- A desire to build and develop a customer relationship.
- The success of your missions involves frequent trips to your Customers in your sector.
- English would be a plus.
- Demonstrate curiosity, reflection, rigor, autonomy in the repair of instruments.
- Interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a team.
Quickly send your application under reference IS101022-167 via the following link: