ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the scientific sectors, has been supporting its Clients for 17 years in recruitment, evaluations and advice. Our Client is a manufacturing company, a key player in the market for instruments, reagents and services for research in Biology. As part of the development of its activities, we are looking for a:
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER – INSTRUMENTATION EXPERT M/F
CDI – Based in LYON
Passionate about Life Sciences and instrumentation, you want to join an international, dynamic, innovative company that attaches importance to human values and the well-being of employees.
As part of this position, you are in charge of demonstrating the company's instruments, as well as the associated training, to customers and company employees.
- Demonstration instruments, support on large equipment, face-to-face or remotely.
- Training scientific and technical aspects of the instruments developed by the Company, internally and with customers.
- Development of protocols and testing of customer samples.
- Keep abreast of Company instrumentation technology, methods and updates.
Your strengths for this position:
- You graduated in Life sciences (Bac +5 minimum) with an experience of at least 2 years in biotechnologies and/or molecular biology, in academic or industrial circles.
- You have been working on complex instruments: capillary sequencing, automation, pipetting robots, etc.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, ability to communicate in front of an international audience.
- Be comfortable with customer contact in person and by videoconference.
- Ability to learn quickly on instruments and become a technical expert.
- Know how to work independently and have a great ability to adapt.
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) with reference IS290622-087-ACA or by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IS290622-087-ACA/instrument-specialist-hf