ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the sectors
scientists, has been supporting its Clients for more than 17 years in recruitment, evaluations
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER M/F
CDI – IDF SECTOR (91)
Our client is an expert in instrumentation and connected systems, for measuring and monitoring air quality. In a hierarchical relationship with the Director of Operations, you provide active support to the sales force in the pre-project phase for the determination of solutions according to the customer's needs. You also take charge of carrying out projects/business, from ordering to commissioning/acceptance at the customer's site. In addition, you industrialize the solutions developed and provide diligent, efficient and relevant technical support to customers, in France and abroad.
– Evaluate the feasibility, analyze the characteristics and constraints of the projects.
– Determine solutions and present technological and/or technical proposals.
– Carry out the costings and establish the corresponding technical support elements.
– Manage the follow-up of the realization of the technical deliverables with the customers, coordinate the various resources assigned to the projects.
– Carry out tests and trials, study the results, develop solutions.
– Establish and develop the technical files for the definition of the projects.
– Provide technical assistance to customers and to the various departments of the company.
– Create theoretical models (calculation, simulation, modelling, etc.).
– Define operating methods, industrialization or manufacturing processes.
– Carry out tests and trials of new products, analyze the results, contribute to their development and provide feedback to R&D.
– Write and take care of the follow-up of registration, patentability, certification or freedom to operate files.
– Participate in the choice of suppliers/providers, in the negotiation of contracts and monitor the implementation of interventions and/or products.
– Manage after-sales service activities including diagnosis, repair and maintenance of equipment while managing the team of after-sales service technicians, ensuring the development of their skills.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
– Technical higher education, engineering school or Master 2 level.
– Conduct and management of projects, including methods of problem solving and communication.
– Knowledge of computer programming languages, and network, internet and IoT technologies.
– Use of office software and ERP.
- Fluent English.
– Entrepreneur at heart, “solutions” and “achievement” oriented, open to the world.
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) under reference IC110322-026 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IC110322-026-ACA/ingenieur-applications- hf