ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the sectors
scientists, has been supporting its Clients for more than 17 years in recruitment, evaluations
Our client, a French SME selling essential equipment for biotechnology production in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and agri-food sectors, is recruiting as part of its continued development, a:
MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN M/F
PHARMACEUTICAL & BIOTECHNOLOGY SECTOR
CDI – Based: Lyon East
You work directly with your Team Leader, the team being very cohesive and dynamic. Your customers are mainly the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and environment industries. The equipment is for production lines, freeze dryers, evaporators…
You provide direct technical support to customers in industrial sectors for the installation, maintenance and repair of this high value-added equipment. Your activity also includes the qualification of equipment and troubleshooting in the workshop.
• Installation of equipment directly at the customer's premises: Quality Control Laboratory, Industrial Process and Production Support.
• Ensure Preventive and Curative maintenance of installations according to established procedures.
• Establish qualifications according to the COFRAC reference system
• Management of spare parts and your stock.
• Administrative follow-up of your interventions.
This position involves field trips and offers prospects for development in line with your technical progress provided by the company. A stimulating and varied daily life is certain, given the diversity of customers and the facilities offered.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Coming from an initial training Bac +2/+3 in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physical Measurements, Maintenance or Industrial Control and Automatic Regulation. Knowledge of cold, vacuum and electricity is a real plus.
• Interpersonal skills and good customer contact.
• A first field experience in the field of technical support or application is a plus but is not mandatory.
Package: Company car, computer, telephone + Attractive remuneration based on your experience and your potential, executive status and mutual support 90%
Do you want a challenge in a fast-growing family business? Quickly send your application under reference TD291122-196 connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/TD291122-196-ACA/technicien-service-itinerant-hf