Industry specialist of Life Sciences, Chemistry, Photonics, Physics and Materials, we are recruiting a:
HR ASSISTANT IN SCIENTIFIC RECRUITMENT M/F
CDD 6 months
Based in Lyon
Under the responsibility of a consultant or research manager, your activity is the search, identification and follow-up of candidates for the recruitment projects of our clients. This opportunity is a real opportunity for you to develop your intellectual curiosity, you work on a variety of existing professions in the value chain of companies and industries in the scientific and technical sectors.
- Use and optimize all the tools made available to find candidates, in accordance with our Recruitment process
- Ensure impeccable processing of applications in terms of email and telephone contact, and follow-up
- Maintain the Candidate relationship by contributing to enriching the activity monitoring tools of your missions
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Graduate of a scientific higher education L3, M1 or M2 in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or physics, you must have a first significant professional experience in business or industry. You have thus familiarized yourself with the organization of the company.
- Your initiative and your autonomy, your rigor and your sense of organization
- Your interpersonal skills, particularly on the phone and email,
- Ease in the use of CRM and office pack.
If you wish to develop your skills within a dynamic and human SME, please send your application by email exclusively (CV + cover letter) under the reference AT1511222-186 through the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/AT151122-186-ACA/assistante-technique-en-recrutementsourcing-scientifique-hf-cdd-6-mois