Our Client is a Group among the world leaders in the manufacture and refining of oils with high added value for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
Biosourced oils, sustainable production, eco-refining are the words that define its activities in a context of know-how, excellence and benevolence. As part of its continued growth, we are recruiting a:
EXPERT ENGINEER REGULATORY AFFAIRS & QUALITY ENGINEER M/F
Based at headquarters (76) – permanent contract
Under the responsibility of the Quality Director, your activity is to ensure the updating and implementation of the Quality and Health Safety Management System of a division of the company in a spirit of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
1-At the Regulatory Affairs level:
- Ensure compliance of processes and products with applicable regulations in terms of food safety, traceability and labeling
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of health approval files applicable to the production of compound feed and products of animal origin for different applications
- Ensure the management of technical reference documentation and technical-regulatory support for customers
- Lead the HACCP team and ensure the updating of HACCP studies as well as the implementation of associated control measures in the field
2-At the Quality level:
- Ensure the update and implementation of the Food Quality and Safety Management System and the associated documentation system
- Participate in the continuous improvement process with all stakeholders, particularly in the field; plan and carry out internal audits then follow the associated action plans
- Process and monitor internal non-conformities, customer complaints and supplier complaints
- Participate in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of customer audits and certification audits
- Be responsible for supplier referencing and evaluation processes: carry out supplier audits and ensure the follow-up of all supplier audits
Your strengths for this position?
- Training Engineer or Master2 imperatively with a focus on food or biochemistry, and a professional experience of at least 5 years in the food industry or animal nutrition; knowledge of fatty substances chemistry and SAP ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of food safety management standards (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), and/or the specific field of feed safety (GMP+ FSA)
- Enthusiastic, curious, voluntary and force of proposal, recognized for your relational ease, your spirit of synthesis and your sense of listening.
- Excellent ability to take a step back from certain situations, aptitude for teamwork
- English imperative
Motivated to join a Group with a strong commitment to sustainable development, committed to its values and leaving plenty of room for new ideas and initiatives,
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) with the reference IA091222-202 or by clicking directly on the link: