Mandated by one of our clients, maker specialized in innovation in optics offering high-tech instruments in laser metrology, optical metrology and microscopy imaging, for the automotive, space or biological microscopy markets, we are looking for a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPER senior (M/F)
Based in Ile de France (91) CDI
In close collaboration with the management of the sales and R&D team, your role will consist of:
- Define the field of prospection (Major accounts, middle market, laboratory, SME…) Europe and World.
- Carry out or coordinate market studies and summarize them.
- Develop and appropriate the sales pitch in connection with product marketing.
- Ensure a technological, scientific and competitive watch.
Business development :
- Identify lead-generating contacts and study customer needs.
- Ensure presentations (demonstration on site, remotely, etc.) and represent the company at events and special events (congresses, trade fairs, etc.).
- Build offers that are technical, economical and optimized.
Reporting and upselling:
- Ensure the commercial follow-up of the client (progress points, invoicing, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for account escalation with a view to fertilization.
- Evaluate the interest of a development project for the company.
- Ensure the launch of new products.
Of scientific training (engineer level (BAC+5) or doctor), you have a very good knowledge of optics and a first experience in marketing and/or trade in a B to B context on technical products with high added value. The practice of fluent English is necessary for the position, travel punctual abroad are to be expected.
Summary of skills for this position:
- Master prospecting techniques
- Mastering sales techniques
- Mastering commercial negotiation
- Sense of hearing
- Interpersonal skills
- Know how to motivate your teams
Do you want a new challenge in a company of strong notoriety on a human scale, dynamic and in strong development?
Send your application quickly to email@example.com under reference BD200122-005-ACA or apply directly on our site: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/BD200122-005-ACA/business-developer-instrumentation-photonique-hf