SALES ENGINEER MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS M/F
CDI - Based in CENTER WEST
Our client is an SME and French subsidiary dedicated to the marketing of a German manufacturer specializing in the design and marketing of metrological solutions and measuring instruments for industry and OEM (energy production, agri-food, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology).
A true partner of your customers, you are directly responsible for all relations and representation of the company in your geographical area to develop your turnover. Your main goal is to find new customers and consolidate your existing customer base. Accompanied for the commercial relationship and the technical aspects, you structure the commercial offer with the customers whom you meet regularly to sell them your solutions.
- Maintain the existing customer portfolio and develop a pool of new customers
- Take charge of prospecting and qualifying contacts (production, maintenance, metrology of various industrial sectors, etc.)
- Detect customer needs and determine the right solution
- Formulate and present commercial offers for all measurement solutions and instruments
- Ensure follow-up and negotiation with prospects and win your contracts
- Ensure regular reporting of your past and future activity to your hierarchy
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Training Bac + 2/3 BTS / DUT / L3 Physical measurements, Physico-Chemistry, Climatic engineering, Industrial maintenance
- Excellent technical knowledge in the fields of control, regulation and climatic engineering (Temperature, Pressure, etc.)
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in an itinerant commercial function
- Good organization, sense of priorities and opportunities in this business context
- Autonomy and sense of initiative, successful sales performance
- Correct English desired
Position in home office, based either in Île-de-France Ouest (78/91), or Centre-Val-de-Loire (41/37), or Pays-de-la-Loire (all departments), or Brittany ( any department).
Do you want a new challenge in a company on a human scale, dynamic and in strong development?
Send your application quickly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference IC090922-116 or apply on our website: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IC090922-116-ACA/ingenieur-technico-commercial-instrumentation-de-mesures-hf-centre-ouest