Mandated by one of our clients, maker specialized in innovation in optics offering high-tech instruments in laser metrology, optical metrology and microscopy imaging, for the automotive, space or biological microscopy markets, we are looking for a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPER senior (M/F)
Based in Ile de France (91) CDI
In close collaboration with the management of the sales and R&D team, your role will consist of:
- Define the field of prospection (Major accounts, middle market, laboratory, SME…) Europe and World.
- Carry out or coordinate market studies and summarize them.
- Develop and appropriate the sales pitch in connection with product marketing.
- Ensure a technological, scientific and competitive watch.
Business development :
- Identify lead-generating contacts and study customer needs.
- Ensure presentations (demonstration on site, remotely, etc.) and represent the company at events and special events (congresses, trade fairs, etc.).
- Build offers that are technical, economical and optimized.
Reporting and upselling:
- Ensure the commercial follow-up of the client (progress points, invoicing, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for account escalation with a view to fertilization.
- Evaluate the interest of a development project for the company.
- Ensure the launch of new products.
Of scientific training (engineer level (BAC+5) or doctor), you have a very good knowledge of optics and a first experience in marketing and/or trade in a B to B context on technical products with high added value. The practice of fluent English is necessary for the position, travel punctual abroad are to be expected.
Do you want a new challenge in a company of strong notoriety on a human scale, dynamic and in strong development?
Send your application quickly to email@example.com under reference BD200122-005-ACA or apply directly on our site: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/BD200122-005-ACA/business-developer-instrumentation-photonique-hf