MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIAN – ELECTRONIC MICROSCOPY M/F
CDI – Grenoble (38)
Our client is a dynamic company marketing scientific instrumentation of very high technology essential for the observation of samples and elemental analysis.
You provide direct technical support to customers in the industrial and academic sectors for the maintenance and repair of scientific instruments with very high added value within a young and dynamic team.
- Installation of instruments directly at the customer: R&D or Quality Control laboratory and production support.
- Preventive and curative maintenance of installations according to established procedures.
- First-level training of customers in the use of the devices.
- Management of spare parts and your stock.
- The administrative follow-up of your interventions.
This position involves field trips and offers prospects for development in line with your technical progress provided by the company. A stimulating and varied daily life is certain.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- e an initial training Bac +2/+3 in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physical Measurements, Maintenance or Industrial Control and Automatic Regulation.
- A first field experience in the field of application technical support is a real plus but is not mandatory.
- Relational qualities and good customer contact.
- A competitive salary, company car, computer, telephone and profit sharing.
- A corporate culture based on team spirit and focused on participation and innovation.
- Training will be given to you upon your arrival.
- An opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- An excellent opportunity for career development.
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) with reference TS080422-043 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/TS080422-043-ACA/technicien-sav-grenoble-hf