SERVICE ENGINEER M/F
CDI – IDF SECTOR (91)
Our client is a dynamic company marketing scientific instrumentation of very high technology essential for the observation of samples and elemental analysis.
Directly attached to the Service Manager, you will join a team of 8 Service Engineers. You provide direct technical support to customers in the industrial and academic sectors for the maintenance and repair of scientific instruments with very high added value within a young and dynamic team.
- The installation of devices, in particular electron microscopes, following the supplier's guidelines in private and public laboratories, in R&D, in Quality Control or in Production Support;
- Preventive and curative maintenance according to established procedures;
- Training of first level customers in the use of the devices;
- The administrative follow-up of your interventions;
- Managing your stock of spare parts;
- Reporting of information to the sales department.
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- You hold at least a Bac+2 in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physical Measurements or Maintenance.
- A first experience in maintenance of scientific instruments would be a plus.
- A good level in English is essential, with a view to exchanging with English-speaking partners.
- You are dynamic, available, persevering.
- This position also requires a great ability to intervene independently and to organize your own work.
Quickly send your application under reference IS101022-168 via the following link: