ACAVI, a company specializing in Human Resources for industries in the scientific sectors, has been supporting its Clients for more than 16 years in recruiting, evaluations and advice.
SEDENTARY INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN M/F
CDI – IDF SECTOR – (95)
Our Client is a leading European company in its sector of instruments for measuring and regulating flow and pressure, for gases and liquids, for industrial or laboratory use.
Within the team in place and after training in the specificities of instrumentation, you are responsible for the instruments that arrive in the workshop. You carry out calibration, calibration, qualification and maintenance operations for measuring devices in compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations and rules.
• Carry out the expertise and repair of instruments returned to the workshop by customers
• Ensure the administrative part of the after-sales service files
• Develop quotes and technical intervention reports
• Provide technical support to customers and sales representatives
• Carry out the upkeep, maintenance and operation of our calibration means and metrology-related equipment
• Be responsible for the quality of work and traceability by applying procedures and operating methods
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
• Graduate of a baccalaureate type training + 2/3 instrumentation (Physical Measurements, CIRA, Industrial Maintenance, Electrotechnics, Automation)
• You have at least a first successful experience in a similar position
• You are comfortable with computer tools
• You are quality-oriented, have team spirit and a sense of customer service
• Technical English
You hold a valid B License.
Do you want to take part in the adventure of developing a world leader in cutting-edge technology?
Quickly send your application (CV and cover letter) under reference TS130422-046 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/TS130422-046-ACA/technicien-sav- sedentary-hf
04 72 40 46 70