Our Client is a manufacturing company selling equipment, consumables, reagents, materials and standards, certified for inorganic chemistry analysis laboratories, and more particularly, in Spectroscopy and elemental analysis techniques (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS, XRF).
By establishing a close relationship with your customers and prospects, you are in charge of developing sales for research and industry laboratories for the chemical sectors. You cover the entire sales process, from the first contact to the conclusion of the order.
- Achieve and know how to exceed the sales objectives for reagents, consumables and instruments set by the sales department
- Carry out presentations as well as demonstrations of analytical instruments, from their installation to the training of customers in your sector
- Follow up on customers, their needs and market developments
- Prepare activity reports and sales forecasts
- Promote the company, participate in trade fairs and seminars...
YOUR STRENGTHS FOR THIS POSITION:
- A higher education in Chemistry (from Bac+3), in the elemental analysis sector (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS, XRF)
- A first field experience in a similar position in consumables, reagents, and/or standards is a plus
- Know how to prospect and retain a demanding clientele in a context of excellence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills, autonomous and ambitious character
- Good knowledge of IT and CRM tools
- Mandatory operational English
- International company with flexibility in work organization, car allowance, plus incentive sales commissions
- An excellent career development opportunity with a direct impact on business growth
- A corporate culture based on team spirit
Travel is to be expected in the SOUTH EAST sector.
Quickly send your application under reference IC130723-061 by connecting via the following link: https://www.acavi.fr/offres-emploi/job/IC130723-061-ACA/ingenieur-commercial-produits-chimiques-et-consommables-hf-lyon-ou-proximite-ara