Activité / Expertise
Development of measurement solutions, Data acquisition, Colorimetric measurements, Hardness measurements, Level measurements, Pressure and temperature measurements, Air quality measurements, Air velocity and humidity measurements, Liquid measurements, Physical measurements gases, Dimensional and three-dimensional measurements, Physico-chemical measurements, Optical measurements, Force and torque measurements
- CY Transfer
32 Port Boulevard
CY Transfer's mission within CY Cergy Paris University is to support the development and transfer of knowledge with industrial, state and academic partners. It is a transversal tool to strengthen the 3rd mission of the university which, with the help of its academic actors, participates in innovation. It offers a wide range of services for companies wishing to benefit from the expertise of its researchers and state-of-the-art equipment, in its fields of excellence: heritage sciences, health and well-being, security and mathematical, economic and financial modeling sciences.
Welcome where innovation comes to life!
CY's Genius Platforms are 5 high-tech innovation platforms, led by university researchers, available to the private and public sectors to develop the solutions of tomorrow.
- Microscopy and analysis Innovation platform backed by the I-Mat federation. Equipment and know-how dedicated to analysis and imaging applied to materials, the environment and health.
- PeptLab Innovation Platform specialized in the preparation of natural or synthetic peptides. It offers private and public sector laboratories design, synthesis, purification and characterization services for peptides and proteins as well as their analogues in the fields of health, cosmetics, well-being, heritage and health. 'environment.
- Cosmetics Network of platforms of several establishments dedicated to the analysis, characterization, measurement of efficacy and harmlessness, and objectification of cosmetic products.
- Laserinnov Innovation platform integrating specialized equipment and know-how in the use of lasers for non-destructive testing applied to health, aviation, security or heritage.
- U-maker - THE GEOSCIENCES WORKSHOP FOR 3D SOLUTIONS: The U-MAKER micro-platform for designing and printing in 3D prototypes of educational objects for geology.
Find out more: https://cytransfer.cyu.fr/nos-genius-platforms