A network for its members, through its members
Promote the development of its members
Implement the actions requested by our members
The Measuring Network is an association created in 2002 under the name RMVO by 5 business leaders. Winner of the national “Cluster of companies” selection in 2010, the Measurement Network currently has more than 180 member companies in the fields of measurement, control, calibration and instrumentation. Its objective, to help the development of member companies by:
- Providing a pooled service offering;
- Providing collective solutions with added value;
- Promoting the know-how and skills of its members;
- Implementing value-creating synergies;
- Creating a source of additional savings for members through pooled actions managed by dedicated working groups.
The working groups: purchasing, exhibitions, export, digital communication, physico-chemical analysis of water, market and business opportunities, road and business, general sales conditions. The Measuring Network operates based on two strong principles:
- Members propose actions
- The Measurement Network, if it brings added value, implements them in a collective framework.
The action plan is built by the member companies of the network and is structured around two priority areas:
- An additional source of savings for members through pooled actions managed by dedicated working groups.
- The implementation of value-creating synergies.
c / o CCI VAL D'OISE
35 Bld du Port - Cap Cergy
Building, C1 - CS 20209 95031 CERGY PONTOISE Cedex
09 54 64 45 56