Development is often linked to the quality of resources and the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
The realization of the training sessions is conditioned by a minimum number of participants according to the topic.
It takes between 1 and 3 months to open a new session at the request of a person.
The Measurement Network is committed to adapting training, when possible, to trainees with disabilities. A personalized response will be formulated taking into account the nature of the handicap and logistical compatibility. Contact the Training and Disability Referent
The Measurement Network, an approved training center, QUALIOPI certified, offers members the opportunity to benefit from training at preferential rates, created by thematic working groups.
Training Center number 11950510195.
* Training courses for which a discount of 10% is offered to visitors to Mesures Solutions EXPO 2022 (offer for one session per person to be carried out in 2023).
2023 TRAINING RATES ARE BEING UPDATED
Linkedin: improvement on "Organize your watch and publish well" *
A 3-hour remote module, an interactive training to discover good practices for publishing well and the different ways of organizing your monitoring on LinkedIn.
Managing a team *
A 2-day interactive training + 1h30 debriefing of individual HBDI profiles
Revisit the settings that make up an organization/department
Better understand their own mode of operation and identify their contribution to the dynamics of success of their team
Improve the quality of your communication
Benefit from the managerial levers that generate the most commitment
Program and presentation in preparation. Training scheduled for 2023.
Artificial intelligence *
Training related to:
- The history of AI
- Basic concepts of AI
- Possible applications in the field of business and measurement
- The advantages / disadvantages / limitations of using AI
Free e-learning training in metrology
From measurement @ metrology
Discover the essentials of metrology in business by means of an individualized training course, proposed by LNE, structured around the measurement process and metrologist tools, teaming up :
- Trainer video
- SME interview
- Laboratory report
- Summary documents to download
2 places are reserved for each training for members of the Measurement Network,
So why not enjoy it?
Training offered by Cifl
Cifl has selected training courses adapted to your professions, at rates negotiated especially for their members. As part of our partnership with the Cifl, we offer our members the possibility of accessing the training courses it offers under the same conditions.
- Provide and sell the service in the laboratory
Conferring the ability to provide outstanding service and sell additional services.
- Digital and Social Selling
Animate your community of customers, use social networks
- Successful telesales
- Animation of a network of resellers or distributors
Transfer all techniques to sales allowing to sell and make-sell to resellers or distributors
- Management and coaching of sales teams
Transmit the methods to managers allowing a salesperson to progress in a sales situation
- Sell and negotiate in the laboratory (improvement module)
Provide the ability to lead the different stages of a sales interview
- Defend its prices
You provide training for your customers, from January 1, 2022, they must be Qualiopi certified to be supported by the OPCOs.
You are initiating the certification process or you are not yet ready for it, the Measurement Network invites you to tackle these points together.
Workshop organized with members
How to better control hybrid sales to boost your commercial development?
This day was organized at the LNE for members of the Measurement Network
- Developments in sales
- Definition of hybrid selling
- The advantages of the hybrid
- The Assa Abloy case
- The different communication and sales channels
- How to measure activity to optimize productivity
- How to make a successful remote visit?
- New steering indicators
- What future?
How to integrate metrology into the valuation of your solution?
- The origins of metrology
- The concepts of calibration, verification, adjustment
- The concepts of errors, accuracy, correction
- The concept of uncertainty
- Metrological monitoring
- Metrological traceability
A working group dedicated to training is active, it is articulated around three axes:
The Measurement Network as a training organization
- Choice of training topics
- Recruitment of trainers
The relationship with post-Bac schools
- Action plan
How to find tools to guide young people before the baccalaureate?
- Introduce the world of measurement
- Develop the interest of young people
Meetings are held both face-to-face and video. To regain HERE the minutes of previous meetings.
You want to join this new group and haven't registered yet?
Thank you for contacting Estelle Duflot firstname.lastname@example.org