Development is often linked to the quality of resources and the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
The realization of the training sessions is conditioned by a minimum number of participants according to the topic.
It takes between 1 and 3 months to open a new session at the request of a person.
The Measurement Network is committed to adapting training, when possible, to trainees with disabilities. A personalized response will be formulated taking into account the nature of the handicap and logistical compatibility. Contact the Training and Disability Referent
The Measurement Network, an approved training center, QUALIOPI certified, offers members the opportunity to benefit from training at preferential rates, created by thematic working groups.
Training Center number 11950510195.
* Training courses for which a discount of 10% is offered to visitors to Mesures Solutions EXPO 2022 (offer for one session per person to be carried out in 2023).
Managing a team *
A 2-day interactive training + 1h30 debriefing of individual HBDI profiles
-Identify his style of authority and reflect on his leadership practices within the framework of his hierarchical power
- Knowing how to build your identity as a facilitator and become aware of your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Know yourself better to better manage others: HBDI test
- Know the mechanisms of motivation and involvement
-Be able to apply motivating and involving behaviors: comment positively on a result and/or a behavior.
Manage a project *
An interactive training over 2 days + individual 1h30 debriefing
- Master the 5 main phases of project management
-Know how to analyze whether the project is relevant and feasible
-How to evaluate your budget?
-Understand the fundamental interest of the preliminary project: the initiation
- Piloting tools
Training for tutors and internship supervisors
A 2-day interactive training
- The mission of the trainer: link between the needs of the company and the expectations of the employees.
- Objectives, strategy and evaluation of a training
- Different types of pedagogy
- The learning pyramid
- Different educational tools according to the objectives
- Construction of supports
- Effective communication
Linkedin: Course 1 - "Optimize your profiles + Focus on PROSPECTION" *
Two 3-hour distance learning modules, one interactive and personalized training for give you the methods of prospecting on LinkedIn.
Linkedin: Path 2 - "Optimize your profile + Focus on PUBLISHING WELL, Organize your watch" *
Two 3-hour distance learning modules, one interactive and personalized training for give you methods for publishing and monitoring on LinkedIn.
Linkedin: improvement on "SALES NAVIGATOR" *
A 3-hour remote module, a interactive and personalized training to optimize the use of the SALES NAVIGATORS tool on LinkedIn.
Linkedin: improvement on "Organize your watch and publish well" *
A 3-hour remote module, an interactive training to discover good practices for publishing well and the different ways of organizing your monitoring on LinkedIn.
Artificial intelligence *
Two modules are offered:
Unit 1 - First level of knowledge on artificial intelligence:
- The history of AI
- Basic concepts of AI
- Possible applications in the field of business and measurement
- The advantages / disadvantages / limitations of using AI
Unit 2 - Advanced training - to enable measurement stakeholders to acquire knowledge of the tools available and the expected results in order to be able to use them.
2 places are reserved for each training for members of the Measurement Network,
So why not enjoy it?
Training offered by Cifl
Cifl has selected training courses adapted to your professions, at rates negotiated especially for their members. As part of our partnership with the Cifl, we offer our members the possibility of accessing the training courses it offers under the same conditions.
- Provide and sell the service in the laboratory
Conferring the ability to provide outstanding service and sell additional services.
- Digital and Social Selling
Animate your community of customers, use social networks
- Successful telesales
- Animation of a network of resellers or distributors
Transfer all techniques to sales allowing to sell and make-sell to resellers or distributors
- Management and coaching of sales teams
Transmit the methods to managers allowing a salesperson to progress in a sales situation
- Sell and negotiate in the laboratory (improvement module)
Provide the ability to lead the different stages of a sales interview
- Defend its prices
You provide training for your customers, from January 1, 2022 they must be Qualiopi certified to be covered by the OPCOs.
You are initiating the certification process or you are not yet ready for it, the Measurement Network invites you to tackle these points together.
Workshop organized with members
How to better control hybrid sales to boost your commercial development?
This day was organized at the LNE for members of the Measurement Network
- Developments in sales
- Definition of hybrid selling
- The advantages of the hybrid
- The Assa Abloy case
- The different communication and sales channels
- How to measure activity to optimize productivity
- How to make a successful remote visit?
- New steering indicators
- What future?
How to integrate metrology into the valuation of your solution?
- The origins of metrology
- The concepts of calibration, verification, adjustment
- The concepts of errors, accuracy, correction
- The concept of uncertainty
- Metrological monitoring
- Metrological traceability
A working group dedicated to training is active, it is articulated around three axes:
The Measurement Network as a training organization
- Choice of training topics
- Recruitment of trainers
The relationship with post-Bac schools
- Action plan
How to find tools to guide young people before the baccalaureate?
- Introduce the world of measurement
- Develop the interest of young people
Meetings are held both face-to-face and video. To regain HERE the minutes of previous meetings.
You want to join this new group and haven't registered yet?
Thank you for contacting Estelle Duflot email@example.com