The evolution of the Measurement Network
A Network created by the will of 5 business leaders in 2002.
The Network Measure is an association created in 2002 under the name RMVO by 5 business leaders.
Winner of the national “Cluster of companies” selection in 2010, the Measurement Network currently has more than 135 member companies in the fields of measurement, control, calibration and instrumentation.
- Its objective, to help the development of member companies by:
- Providing a pooled service offering;
- Providing collective solutions with added value;
- Promoting the know-how and skills of its members;
- Implementing value-creating synergies;
- Creating a source of additional savings for members through pooled actions managed by dedicated working groups.
The working groups: purchasing, trade fairs, export, digital communication, physico-chemical analysis of water, market and business opportunities, road and business, general sales conditions.
The Measuring Network operates based on two strong principles:
- Members propose actions
- The Measurement Network, if it brings added value, implements them in a collective framework.
The 2017/2018 action plan drawn up by the member companies of the network revolves around two priority areas:
- An additional source of savings for members through pooled actions managed by dedicated working groups.
- The implementation of value-creating synergies.
Find all the member companies of the Measurement Network
- Members of the Measuring Network -