The CETIAT (Technical Center for Aeraulic and Thermal Industries) provides industrialists with the skills and technical resources developed since its creation in 1960.
Expert in thermal, aeraulics, acoustics and metrology, CETIAT offers studies, tests, calibrations of measuring devices, assistance in the design or optimization of products and processes and training. .
With 130 employees, the area of intervention is both national and international.
Job Description and Missions
Within the Testing, Calibration and Certification Department, in a team of 15 people, your main missions will be:
- perform thermometer calibrations on behalf of industrial customers, in the thermometry laboratory, COFRAC accredited,
- carry out hygrometer calibrations on behalf of industrial customers, in the hygrometry laboratory, reference of the COFRAC calibration chain
- ensure the technical relationship with customers during calibration operations,
- ensure the management of standards and quality documents of these two laboratories in conjunction with the technical manager,
- be a force of proposal for the continuous improvement of the means and working methods.
- Bac + 2 training in physical measurements (or equivalent), 1st experience in the field appreciated but beginner accepted
- A good theoretical and practical knowledge of thermometry, a similar knowledge of hygrometry would be a plus
- A good command of computer tools (minimum office suite), knowledge of LabVIEW and VBA tools would be a plus
- Technical English preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listening and sense of teamwork
Rigor and organization
- Autonomy and force of proposal
We offer you :
- Job specific training
- The opportunity to work in recognized laboratories
- Skills development through contact with several experts
- An exchange and sharing thanks to teamwork
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Villeurbanne
- Position type: CDI
- Remuneration: to be defined according to profile