Aix-en-Provence (13) 1850 gross monthly according to experience
STORE / QUALITY CONTROLLER (M / F)
Since 2006, AP2E (www.ap2e.com) develops and manufactures in-line infrared spectrometry gas analysis systems for scientific and industrial applications.
Our permanent technological innovations and our dynamism have led the largest manufacturers around the world to trust us in the process optimization markets (petrochemicals, chemicals, energy, gas, automotive, agri-food, military) and environment (gas emissions).
We are looking for a warehouse keeper / quality controller with at least 5 years of experience in the industrial environment.
Knowing how to use office tools as well as an ERP. SAP experience would be a plus.
Proposed contract: CDI
- Knowledge of electrical parts
- Knowledge of mechanics
- Knowledge of Atex management is a plus
- SAP knowledge
Within the framework of his function, his missions are as follows:
- Receive all deliveries
- Perform dimensional and functional checks of mechanical and electrical parts
- Perform the compliance check
- Organize the storage of materials
- Manage the stock of consumables necessary for production and inform the purchasing department of the needs to be supplied,
- Enter entry and exit movements of referenced products,
- Manage all documents related to receipts (delivery note, material certificate, etc.),
- Good interpersonal skills