In order to strengthen its sales team, DIMELCO, a company specializing in the distribution of equipment in:
- Electrical test and measurement
- Data acquisition
- Thermie / Steam
And a subsidiary of the ASGARD group is looking for a technical sales engineer in instrumentation, process and thermal products for the Ile de France.
Technical-Commercial Engineer or Technical-Commercial Executive (M / F)
DIMELCO, a company of 16 people with a turnover of 4.7M € (2020), has been offering its customers for more than 30 years test and measurement instruments for industrial use and ensures their maintenance and calibration. Specialized distributor, present throughout the national territory, DIMELCO offers complete solutions adapted to the demands of its customers, carries out the commissioning and provides training to users. DIMELCO's head office is in Fretin in the Lille region.
DIMELCO is recruiting a Technical-Commercial Engineer or Technical-Commercial Manager Ile de France (M / F), based from his home and located in one of the departments of the sector where he will be responsible for or on the site of one of the subsidiaries belonging to the Group.
SECTOR : The Sector will include all or part of the departments of Ile de France, the detailed list of departments will be established according to experience and profile.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, your main missions will consist of:
- Contribute to maintaining the level of Order Intake and Turnover in line with the defined annual objectives,
- Ensure the prospecting of customers and target markets,
- Visiting clients at the rate of 4 visiting days per week
- Ensure the sale of all existing or future Process and Acquisition ranges,
- Develop offers with sedentary teams based in Fretin,
- Relaunch and monitor offers,
- Ensure customer satisfaction,
- Establish activity reports to inform your line manager,
- Listening to the market to identify and transmit the expressed customer needs,
You have a technical training (Bac + 2 years) in a specialty close to instrumentation and process and you have a first B to B commercial experience. For this function, autonomy, a sense of commercial relationship, rigor, the capacity to adapt to all types of interlocutors, the capacity for analysis and availability are essential. Fluency in English and knowledge of industrial boiler operation would be a plus.
Send your CV under the reference "DIMTCMIAQ20210302"
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Mr Nicolas LESTIENNE
Rue des Famards - CTR2 - Zone Acticentre - Building H1 - CS 10210 - 59273 FRETIN