Bronkhorst, a Dutch company, specializes in the design and marketing of flowmeters and pressure regulators:
- thermal mass flow meters
- Coriolis mass flow meters
- ultrasonic flowmeters
- pressure regulators
- humidification and evaporation systems
- fluidics systems, gas mixers, OEM manifold
- technical support
In order to strengthen its sales team in France, Bronkhorst is looking for a technical sales engineer in instrumentation, process and process engineering products for the southern regions.
Technical-Commercial Engineer - southern regions.
Bronkhorst France, a company of 15 people with a turnover of 6.3M €, has been offering its customers for more than 35 years measuring and regulating instruments for flow and pressure, for gases and liquids, for industrial use. or in the laboratory, and provides maintenance and calibration. Recognized leader in its sector, present throughout the country, Bronkhorst offers complete and adapted solutions, assists its customers during commissioning and provides training to users.
Bronkhorst France is recruiting a Technical-Commercial Engineer, who is based at his home and located in one of the departments of the sector for which he will be responsible.
SECTOR : The Sector will include all or part of the departments located between Bordeaux and Nice, but most of the clientele visits will take place between Toulouse and Aix-en-Provence.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, your main missions will consist of:
- Contribute to maintaining the level of Order Intake and Turnover in line with the defined annual objectives
- Visiting clients 3 to 4 visiting days per week
- Ensure the sale of the entire range of Bronkhorst existing or to come
- Develop offers with the sedentary team based at the head office in the 95
- Relaunch and follow offers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the prospecting of customers and target markets
- Establish activity reports to inform your line manager,
- Listening to the market to identify and transmit the expressed customer needs
You have a technical training (from Bac + 2 years to Bac + 5 years) in a specialty of instrumentation (Physical Measurements, CIRA) and / or process (Chemistry) and you have a first B to B commercial experience. function autonomy, a sense of commercial relationship, rigor, the ability to adapt to all types of interlocutors, analytical skills and availability are essential. Fluency in English and knowledge of flowmetry are essential to be successful at Bronkhorst.
Send your CV under the reference "BHTFRITCSUD202104"
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org