165 Avenue du Bois de la Pie
95700 Roissy in France
Phone: 01 48 63 95 10
Workforce: 10 employees
Sectors of activity: aeronautics, space, military, rail
Turnover 1.5M €
Research an instrumentation technician.
Position to be filled immediately
Location: Roissy en France (95700)
Type of position: CDI
Your mission :
Under the supervision of the technical management and after a period of training, you will:
- instrumentation work based on strain gauges
- fine cabling under binoculars
- controls related to the work entrusted to you
- writing documentary posts
- technical exchanges with applicants
Depending on the candidate's profile, the position may evolve in the long term towards a function of technical referent requiring a good deal of autonomy.
Your profile :
- The position is for a candidate with a technical component.
- Experience in instrumentation or measurement is required, knowledge of extensometry is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills are required to enable relationships with requesting customers and internal communication.
- Technical English preferred
- After a training period estimated at around 3 months, the incumbent will delegate simple affairs.
Training: DUT physical measurements
Pro measurement, instrumentation, control license
Rigor, calm, concentration, meticulous work
Discretion, confidentiality clauses requested by customers
01 48 63 95 10