As part of its development, Mitutoyo, world leader in precision dimensional metrology, is looking for a maintenance technician for its subsidiary in France:
Itinerant after-sales service technician (M / F)
Mission, under the direction of the After-Sales Service Manager, and within a team of 19 technicians:
- Installation, preventive maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting on customer sites of high precision dimensional measurement equipment.
Geographic sector :
- The mission mainly concerns the Auvergne-Rhône Alpes region but also occasionally throughout France and occasionally abroad (Japan, Europe, Maghreb, etc.)
- Position attached to the Roissy CDG headquarters (95) with very frequent trips (2 to 3 hotel nights per week on average).
- Place of residence: ideally near Lyon-Est (69, 01, 38).
Required profile :
- Training: BTS or DUT specializing in industrial maintenance, maintenance of production systems, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Driver's license holder B.
- Experience in the field of customer service on site, or calibration, is a plus.
- Character: available, autonomous, rigorous, open and loving contact with customers.
- The practice of English is necessary.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Laptop and GSM phone provided.
- Training provided.
- Remuneration according to the candidate's experience (fixed over 13 months, bonuses and profit sharing).
- Position to be filled immediately.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV and claim) to:
95957 Roissy CDG Cedex