As part of its development, Mitutoyo, world leader in precision dimensional metrology, is looking for a maintenance technician for its subsidiary in France:
Mission, under the direction of the Service Manager:
- Installation, preventive maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting on customer site of high precision dimensional measurement equipment.
Geographic sector :
- The mission mainly concerns the North East region of France but also occasionally all of France and occasionally abroad (Japan, Eastern European countries, Maghreb ...)
- Position attached to Roissy CDG headquarters (95) with very frequent trips (3 to 4 hotel nights per week)
Place of residence: ideally south of the sector (Dijon, Besançon, Troyes, Chaumont, etc.)
Required profile :
- Training: BTS or DUT specializing in industrial maintenance, maintenance of production systems, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Driver's license holder B.
- Experience in the field of customer service is a plus
- Character: available, autonomous, rigorous, open and loving contact with customers.
- Practice of English is a plus.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Laptop and GSM phone provided
- Training provided.
- Remuneration according to the candidate's experience (fixed over 13 months, bonuses and profit sharing).
- Position to be filled immediately.
For sending your application (CV and cover letter):
Paris North 2 - 123 rue de la Belle Etoile
BP 59267 ROISSY IN FRANCE
95957 ROISSY CDG CEDEX