Attached to the technical department, you will be in charge of the on-site and workshop maintenance of these analyzers and other equipment sold by the company and the assembly of gas analyzers.
More specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preventive and curative maintenance of analyzers and detectors on the national territory (possibility of occasional mission abroad).
- Drafting intervention reports
- After-sales diagnosis of gas analyzers and detectors in the workshop
- Repair of gas analyzers and detectors in the workshop
- Mechanical and electrical assembly of analyzers.
- Functional tests
- Records of tests and information ensuring the traceability of analyzers.
- Physical and computer reception of supplier purchases
- Packaging of finished products
Required profile :
You have a higher technician training such as DUT Physical Measurements or BTS CIRA Bac+2 minimum and an experience of 5 years or more on the same type of position.
You master basic computer tools and have mechanical and electrical assembly skills.
Fluency in English would be a plus.
You ideally have the following qualities: autonomy, rigour, team spirit, good interpersonal skills, customer orientation and geographic mobility.
License B compulsory.