Company on a human scale, with about fifteen employees, PCB Piezotronics SA is the French distribution subsidiary of the American group PCB Piezotronics.
Subsidiary of the group Amphenol, manufacturer of connectors, cables and interconnect systems, (turnover 8.6 billion USD), PCB Piezotronics is established all over the world through its subsidiaries and local distributors.
Piezotronics PCB designs and manufactures sensors for measuring physical quantities : vibration, force, pressure and acoustics: equipment dedicated to dynamic tests.
A French subsidiary, created in 2000, PCB Piezotronics SA is a company of values, which is based on three founding pillars: Product quality, Application skills, Customer service.
Thanks to our business experts covering a wide range of applications, (aeronautics, defence, automotive, R&D, energy, industry), we combine the quality of our services with unique application knowledge, with the aim of contribute to the technical and economic improvement of our customers' tests.
To support our growth, we are recruiting within our commercial division a Technical-Commercial Engineer for the Aeronautics, Defence, Aggravated Environments market, North-West sector of France.
In a human-sized structure, under the responsibility of the Aeronautics & Defense market manager, you will work in collaboration with the Commercial, Web Marketing, and ADV teams. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and key accounts.
Your missions will be
- Participate in thestrategy development and deploy it on the market
- Implement the commercial action plan
- Boost the existing customer portfolio
- Develop your customer portfolio by making contact and following up with prospects
- Analyze and understand customer needs in order to offer them the appropriate solution
- Negotiate and conclude sales contracts
You will also have to conduct complex sales on programs in your market.
In conjunction with the Marketing & Digital team, you will offer your customers a pragmatic approach combining physical and remote meetings, and using numerous sales media.
Reactive and dynamic, the PCB Piezotronics company offers many growth opportunities and will allow you to demonstrate your commercial capacities.
- Engineering degree or university equivalent
- Skills in measurements of physical quantities / instrumentation
- Solid commercial experience in the field of'instrumentation orAeronautics / Defense
- Strong ability to manage complex projects
Your taste forbusiness innovation and a real ability to meet technical challenges will make you the ideal candidate.
Remuneration and benefits offered
- Fixed salary, the amount of which is linked to experience
- Variable compensation based on objectives
- Service vehicle
- Laptop, smartphone
- Mutual insurance covered at 80% by the employer
- Company restaurant with payment of the entrance fee and/or payment of travel expenses on receipt and according to scale.
- Saint-Aubin, Essonne.