Company on a human scale, with about twenty employees, PCB Piezotronics SA is the French distribution subsidiary of the American group PCB Piezotronics.
Subsidiary of the group Amphenol, manufacturer of connectors, cables and interconnect systems, (turnover 8.6 billion USD), PCB Piezotronics is established all over the world through its subsidiaries and local distributors.
Piezotronics PCB designs and manufactures sensors for measuring physical quantities : vibration, force, pressure and acoustics: equipment dedicated to dynamic tests.
A French subsidiary, created in 2000, PCB Piezotronics SA is a company of values, which is based on three founding pillars: Product quality, Application skills, Customer service.
Thanks to our business experts covering a wide range of applications, (aeronautics, defence, automotive, R&D, energy, industry), we combine the quality of our services with unique application knowledge, with the aim of contribute to the technical and economic improvement of our customers' tests.
As part of the growing development of our business, we are recruiting within our commercial division a Business Developer for the Auto & Test and Measurement markets. VWe will therefore be fully responsible for the development of these markets.
To do this, you will work in collaboration with the Commercial, Web Marketing, and ADV teams. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients in your sector & market.
Your missions will be
- Define The strategy in your markets
- Propose the commercial action plan associated
- Implement it in your sector, working closely with the Marketing teams, to develop your client portfolio and increase your turnover.
- Analyze and understand customer needs in order to offer them the appropriate solution
- Negotiate and conclude sales contracts
In conjunction with the Marketing & Digital team, you will offer your customers a pragmatic approach combining physical and remote meetings, and using numerous sales media.
Reactive and dynamic, the PCB Piezotronics company offers many growth opportunities and will allow you to demonstrate your commercial capacities.
Competence in measuring physical quantities , knowledge of the Automotive, Test and Measurement markets, and an solid commercial experience are a necessity for this position.
Your taste for innovation in the commercial field and a real ability to meet the technical challenges will make you the ideal candidate for this position.
Remuneration and benefits offered
- Fixed salary, the amount of which is linked to experience
- Variable compensation based on objectives
- Service vehicle
- Laptop, smartphone
- Mutual insurance covered at 80% by the employer
- Company restaurant with payment of the entrance fee and/or payment of travel expenses on receipt and according to scale.
- Saint-Aubin, Essonne.