PSI METROLOGY (www.psi-metrologie.fr) continues its development and research to strengthen its technical team a METROLOGICAL TECHNICIAN for its laboratory located in GARIDECH (31).
**** First contact by email => firstname.lastname@example.org ****
SUMMARY OF THE OFFER _ PROFILE:
Education: BTS CIRA, DUT PHYSICAL MEASUREMENTS, LICENSE IN METROLOGY OR EQUIVALENT.
– Experience: minimum 4 years as a metrology/instrumentation technician or 8 years as a maintenance technician or equivalent (INTERNAL TRAINING OVER 6 MONTHS IF RECONVERSION)
– Knowledge of metrological fields: temperature, pressure, flow, conductivity, hygrometry, electricity.
– Mastery: Measurement and calibration techniques. Customer relationship.
– Permit B: essential, trips to the Occitanie region, other sectors occasionally.
– Type of contract: CDI, 80 % (28 hours), Friday not worked.
– Remuneration: TO BE DEFINED according to level of skills and experience (MOTIVATING SALARY) + Objective bonus + Travel basket (hotel and meals) + overtime.
– Provision: Service vehicle, computer, telephone.
– To be filled for: BEGINNING OF JANUARY 2023.
DETAILS OF THE OFFER:
You want to join a company on a human scale, with recognized expertise and specialist in its field. If you want to contribute directly to its development, send us your application!
As a metrologist, you play a key role in laboratory recognition. You are led to guarantee the validity of the equipment entrusted to us and in this context you commit the company.
As such you will have to:
– Organize, optimize working time and prepare your interventions on customer site and in our laboratory.
– Calibrate and check the measuring equipment, according to the technical procedures in force.
– Validate calibration and verification protocols.
– Write customer reports: calibration certificates and verification reports.
– Interpret, exploit the results, data and technical information related to the equipment.
– You ensure the validity and capability of the calibration means used.
– Carry out the documentary update of the equipment files.
– Diagnose, repair and carry out tests for correct operation.
– Be a field technical support.
– Strictly respect the quality procedures in force and internal sheets and instructions.
– Comply with HSE instructions.
– Be a source of proposals for the continuous improvement of the activity.
– Present the company, its products and services when necessary.
You have a higher education from Bac +2 to Bac +3 level (type DUT physical measurements, BTS CIRA or Professional Metrology License) …
Your analytical mind, your sense of organization and your autonomy will make you the ideal candidate.