CleanAir Europe, a major player in the field of the sale and service of gas and air quality analysis instruments, is recruiting a "Maintenance Technician / Gas Analyzer" as part of the development of its activities. Position to be filled quickly.
Training Bac +2 (in the technical field - electronics, instrumentation, physical measurement / chemistry), you ideally have experience of at least one year in similar functions.
You have a sense of customer service, a spirit of synthesis, leadership, and a good team spirit.
You have knowledge of electricity, electronics, metrology, pneumatics, IT, knowledge of the physico-chemical principles of gases is a plus.
You are sensitive to safety and quality and you want to develop yourself technically.
You have mastered the Office Pack.
Tasks (not exhaustive):
- Servicing and maintenance of gas analysis instruments,
- Calibration And Calibration Of Instruments,
- Installation of instruments on customer sites,
- Design and production of measurement systems and solutions,
- On-site tests and measurements
- Occasional travel in France and abroad...
04 91 87 82 10