PCB Piezotronics, an American group belonging to Amphenol Ltd (turnover 10.8 billion USD), designs and manufactures in its own factories sensors for measuring physical quantities: vibration, force, pressure and acoustics.
Founded in 2000 in France, PCB Piezotronics SA is a company on a human scale. Its mission: to support French customers – by combining application expertise, advice, quality of service – on a wide range of applications: aeronautics, defence, automotive, R&D, energy, industry. The company is thus the privileged partner of its customers for the supply of equipment within the framework of mechanical tests, acoustic tests and monitoring.
As a Technical-Commercial Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the Auto & Test and Measurement market, and will be responsible for a portfolio of customers & key accounts in the North-East quarter of France .
From our headquarters, located in St Aubin (91), your missions will be to
• Define the strategy on your markets, propose the associated commercial action plan,
• Implement it in your sector, to develop your customer portfolio and increase your turnover,
• Negotiate and conclude sales contracts
In conjunction with the Marketing & Digital team, you will offer your clients a pragmatic and differentiating approach.
Reactive and dynamic, PCB Piezotronics offers many opportunities.
Remuneration and benefits offered
• Fixed compensation, the amount of which is linked to experience
• Variable compensation based on objectives
• Service vehicle
• Mutual insurance covered at 80% by the employer
• Possibility of teleworking 1 to 2 days / week
• Skills in measuring physical quantities / instrumentation
• Knowledge of Automotive, Test and Measurement markets
• Solid commercial experience
Your taste for innovation in the commercial field and a real ability to meet technical challenges will make you the ideal candidate.
• Send a CV to email@example.com
Find out more: pcbpiezotronics.fr – youtube.com/@PCBPiezotronicsFrance – linkedin.com/company/pcbpiezotronics-fr