Berthold France is the first subsidiary of the German company Berthold Technologies, which has been offering high-performance and innovative solutions for measuring systems and instruments for more than 70 years. These concern both the industrial field and that of radiation protection, life sciences and health. The alliance between the robustness, sensitivity and reproducibility of Berthold Technologies instruments as well as its technical and scientific expertise allow us to stand out in the field.
To strengthen the rapidly expanding bio-analysis and radiation protection departments, Berthold France SAS is looking for a technical sales representative & sedentary marketing of which,
The assignments are:
- Management of the customer database, products, price lists and commercial files; updating dashboards,
- Qualification and orientation of incoming customer requests (via emails and phone calls and tender publication platforms)
- Establishment of quotes and responses to customers
- Support in the development of the response file to calls for tenders
- Contribution to the provision of technical and operational solutions for customers.
- Support for the deployment of Marketing initiatives (events, fairs, brand visibility through the various communication channels, etc.).
These missions may change depending on market-related activities.
The skills and qualities required for this position are:
- Have a scientific and technical culture (knowledge of metrology is an added advantage)
- Mastering traditional IT tools (Office package, Internet, etc.)
- Ability to understand, speak and write in English
- Be responsible and autonomous
- Develop the sense of listening and be endowed with relational qualities
- Demonstrate adaptability
Occasional trips to France with our customers are to be expected.
Level of studies expected: from Bac +2/3 (type DUT, BTS, License)
Desired experience: 3 years minimum
Any type of application will be considered. If you wish to join our dynamic and multidisciplinary team in a work environment conducive to the exploitation of your skills and to professional development, please send us your application to the following address: email@example.com
The position is located within the premises of the company Berthold France which is located 8 route des Bruyères in 78770 Thoiry
Visit our website: https://www.berthold.com/fr