JRI is the benchmark in the fields of IoT solutions for temperature measurement and monitoring and related Metrology services. We design and manufacture high-precision connected measurement sensors and develop scalable software solutions that meet the expectations of professionals in the health, food and industrial sectors. We also provide temperature metrology services under Cofrac accreditation, on site or in our metrology laboratory.
Innovation and customer service are at the heart of our actions!
We are looking for a Purchasing and Supply Manager to support our growth.
- You monitor, evaluate and select suppliers
- You contract, ensure the proper implementation of the conditions negotiated with suppliers and arbitrate any disputes
- You monitor purchase prices and optimize stocking according to coverage objectives and delivery times
- You criticize the purchase order proposals from the ERP and validate the purchase and subcontracting orders
- You follow orders, restocking thresholds and update the article and supplier databases
- You manage an employee in charge of supplies
About you :
- Autonomy, rigor and involvement are your assets
- Organized and pragmatic, you demonstrate good analytical skills
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have the soul of a leader
You have :
- Specialized training in purchasing and/or technical training in the industrial field from BAC+3 to BAC+5 level
- A mastery of technical English (oral and written)
- Experience in industrial purchasing
Position based in Fesches-le-Chatel (25)
- Participation and profit-sharing bonus
- Talk about us around you! We pay a bonus to our employees for each co-opted and recruited profile.
3 reasons to join JRI:
- You want to join an expanding international company for which innovation is at the heart of its business
- Are you looking for missions that make sense? We contribute in particular to food safety and the safety of pharmaceutical products
- We share the same values: benevolence, respect, humility, loyalty, high standards and performance
Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrtP-ySt-RA