Application Engineer (VIE)
OROS is looking for a APPLICATION ENGINEER (VIE) in support of the distributor in charge of United Kingdom.
In close collaboration with the sales team, you ensure the technical support for OROS products and solutions with industrialists on British territory.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Pre-sales support for needs analysis and demonstration of OROS solutions at customers' premises or remotely (web-demo).
- During calls for tenders, technical analysis the specifications and technical support on quotes to local sales forces.
- Assistance, accompaniment and training of clients and partners in the installation, use and control of the products and solutions offered by OROS.
- Coordination with the head office in France during specific tailor-made developments.
- One-off support to the sales force on communication events: organization and participation in seminars, user days, exhibitions, etc.
- Role of technical referent, feedback of information to headquarters.
As soon as you take up your post, you will receive full technical training in the use of our products for 3 months. This training will take place in Meylan (38).
Higher mechanical training including acoustics and vibration analysis, you ideally justify a first experience in an industrial environment in fields of application such as: modal analysis, rotating machines, industrial acoustics, etc.
The fluency in spoken and written English is essential. Theteam spirit, the sense of service and theinterest in customer applications are your assets for this position.
This position is a renewable 12-month VIE, based in Surrey (England), it is to be filled as of December 2018.
Frequent trips to be expected within the territory of the United Kingdom.
CV and cover letter to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the reference SUPP / CDD / OROS / MEY, for the attention of Laetitia PISICCHIO.