The start-up OliSens, based on a technological brick from the Institut des Nanotechnologies de Lyon, is developing a new generation of sensors allowing real-time monitoring of water potability.
In order to accelerate its development, OliSens wishes to strengthen the commercial dimension of its activity by offering a position of Busines Developer.
As a business developer, you will be responsible for defining the company's development strategy in all its market / product dimensions with the main missions of:
- Identify and prioritize the most attractive applications and markets in the short, medium and long term;
- develop the construction of the offer in line with market needs;
- define and manage the marketing strategy and business development;
- steer the communication plan;
- represent the start-up at various events (trade fairs, competitions, etc.) and know how to present the activity to generate support.
You justify a dual scientific training and business development. You have 10/15 years of successful experience as a technical sales representative in B to B acquired in industry, with large private or institutional accounts, in the field of instrumentation and measurement and / or water treatment.
You are comfortable in English. You demonstrate a real ability to dialogue with research teams: curious, you are interested in innovative technologies and demonstrate an interest in instrumentation. You are tenacious and persevering, motivated by risk-taking and entrepreneurial adventure, while knowing how to show patience and humility.
OliSens is not yet able to offer a salary for a full time position. OliSens is open to collaboration methods allowing a gradual increase in the employee's responsibility.
06 20 58 42 13