You will be responsible, under the responsibility of the management:
- To prospect customers in your sector (Departments 01/26/38/42/69/73/74)
- To develop existing accounts and turnover while respecting margins.
- Analyze the needs in order to propose technical products and solutions adapted to your various interlocutors
- To retain customers by offering them new products and services.
- Establish quotes and relaunch them
- Carry out demonstrations and commissioning of products sold to your customers
- To detect new markets for the services and products offered by the company
- To act as the link between customers and technical service
- To participate in commercial meetings
For this you will benefit:
- Technical training specific to products and services for 3 months
- Technical and commercial support at the head office (and on site)
Skills and training required:
- Technical Baccalaureate + 2 (eg BTS CIRA, DUT Physical Measurements…) or with significant experience in this field
- First professional experience desired from 1 to 4 years.
- Experience in the commercial field desired.
- Technical notions in physical measurements
- Autonomy / Rigor / Organization / Relational sense
- Taste for technical advice and teamwork
- Listening skills
- Ability to adapt to various situations (our customers are technicians or engineers)
- Minimum school English
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary composed of a fixed part and a variable part (commissions on sales)
- You will work in Home Office by establishing a weekly report
- Company vehicle (VP)
- Mobile phone and ADSL line
- Mutual and collective insurance
Mr. Rémi DOERLER
03 83 56 46 64