CDI - Executive Status - WEST Sector
Main missions :
- Achieve monthly objectives mainly on the sale and rental of Metrology and quality control instruments
- Develop your customer portfolio by opening new accounts and maintaining existing ones
- Identify and ensure the prospecting of accounts by making appointments with key contacts
- Detect, qualify and monitor opportunities
- Analyze the needs of prospects and customers using your technical knowledge.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of referral agreements, promotions or specific operations
- Report your activities daily to the Sales Director via our CRM.
You must be mobile in your dedicated geographical area, because many trips are expected in your area (dept 03-10-14-16-17-18-22-23-27-28-29-35-36-37 -41-44-45-49-50-53-56-58-61-63-72-75-77-78-79-85-86-89-91-92-93-94)
- You have a pronounced taste for commercial negotiation and are autonomous, rigorous, endowed with a force of conviction and proposal. You demonstrate serious (minimum 3 years) and successful experience in a similar function with the pharmaceutical industry.
- You are able to work independently and in a structured way.
- Your commercial proactivity and your persuasive force are essential assets for success in our business
- You share the team spirit and are comfortable with IT tools (CRM software, Sales Management, Office Pack).
- Fluency in English would be a plus
02 54 95 70 95