One of the leading technological referents in mechanics, for France which has been able to move from technological expertise to an engineering offer with high added value and thus more than double its sales turnover in 10 years: the group today represents an activity economy of nearly € 150 million with 1,000 people in France and abroad (Morocco, Malaysia, Singapore). As part of the development of its activities, it is looking for an engineer specializing in ISO GPS quotation with training skills (M / F) to support the expertise of its "Expertise, Metrology, Calibration" pole.
Job presentation and missions
You design, develop and run professional training in ISO GPS rating for industrial customers, mainly in the mechanical sector. You work directly with customers to understand their needs and offer you solutions adapted to their industrial challenges.
You will have to travel very regularly throughout France, and occasionally abroad, for the performance of your missions, serving a diverse clientele in the sectors of the aeronautical industry, construction and mechanical manufacturing, automotive, laboratories, plastics and additive manufacturing. As a real man / woman specialist in the field of quotation, you are in direct contact with clients and as such:
- If necessary, you define tailor-made training by making the sales offer yourself;
- You primarily contribute to the creation, drafting and implementation of specific training courses as well as the associated technical supports and documents by exploiting the possibilities of digitization and e-learning;
- You use your creativity and interpersonal skills;
- You represent the know-how of the company;
- You monitor the normative and technical developments in your field.
With a higher education of Bac + 3 to +5 (License, Master, Engineer), you have significant experience in ISO GPS rating. You justify at least 5 years of experience in a design office in this field.
You also have a successful experience in the transfer of skills / training:
- You like to evolve in a technical and scientific environment, sharp and demanding in which you bring your expertise on projects carried out for your clients;
- You know how to demonstrate real teaching, expression and group leadership skills; - Your charisma means that you are naturally credible in the face of different types of interlocutors;
- You have a very good customer relationship;
- You have a taste for teamwork and a good sense of communication;
- An aptitude for dialogue and a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis are also prerequisites for the success of this mission;
- Spirit of initiative, rigor and adaptability will be particularly appreciated assets for this position;
- Good written and oral expression is essential;
- You are ideally bilingual French / English at an advanced technical and conversational level.
Summary of the offer
Place of work: Department of Oise (60)
▪ Education / Level: Bac + 3 to Bac + 5 (BE, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical or General Manufacturing ...)
▪ Skills: Training, Design, ISO GPS quotation, Dimensional metrology, Surface conditions
▪ Experience: 5/8 years of activity in a design office in the mechanical field
▪ Good knowledge: Mechanics and industrial manufacturing process, Materials
▪ Permit B: Regular trips to be planned
▪ Language: technical English
▪ Type of contract: CDI ▪ Status: Private sector executive
▪ Remuneration: +/- k € depending on skill level and experience (computer, telephone, mutual insurance, etc.)
06 36 98 52 37