Our partner has become over the years a world reference in instrumentation for all pressure and temperature measurement applications. It offers innovative technologies that meet the real needs of users and the requirements of metrology, maintenance and quality services. It has one of the most complete ranges on the market. This allows it to meet any type of application in metrology, pressure and temperature, whether for use in the field, in the workshop, in production or in the laboratory. Its experience, its availability and its COFRAC accreditations in pressure and masses allow it to ensure the calibration of the instruments with a fast and quality service.
MÉTRO-logiX is continuing its development by strengthening its technical intervention team on customer sites and is actively seeking a Metrology technician physical pressure measurements (F / M) itinerant for the performance of its services on customer sites.
You appreciate the provision of service on site, within a leading and dynamic group, let us know about your application!
Job presentation and missions
Under the authority of the Metrology Activity Manager, you will carry out your missions in the field of COFRAC accredited metrology in Pressure and Masses. Your responsibilities relate to the realization of technical services of maintenance in operational condition of measurement and test equipment of the laboratory and of your customers.
You will be responsible for the following operations:
- To be a technical support in the field;
- Participation in the general and technical organization of the COFRAC accredited laboratory;
- Participation in the support of calibration requests, planning and monitoring of calibrations;
- Interpretation and use of results, data and technical information related to the equipment to be checked;
- Management of laboratory standards;
- Calibration and verification of measurement, control and test equipment on customer sites;
- The validity and capability of the calibration means used;
- Traceability and estimation of measurement uncertainties;
- Drafting and signing of deliverables: calibration certificates and verification reports;
- Drafting and documentary updating of equipment files;
- Supervision and planning of maintenance interventions for measuring and testing equipment.
- Respect the rules of the Quality system (standard NF EN ISO / CEI17025, document COFRAC LABREF 02);
- Drafting and updating of quality documentation related to metrology;
- Updating and maintaining lists as well as material files;
- Classification and archiving of documents relating to equipment;
- Respect the safety and environmental rules.
With a higher education Bac + 2/3, you ideally justify at least 2 years of field experience in a Metrology function within a COFRAC accredited laboratory. You have a real interest in metrology in the laboratory and on customer site.
Technical aspect, you master:
- The calibration of measuring equipment mainly in the fields: pressure and masses;
- The use of metrology software (GMM);
- The determination of the associated measurement uncertainties;
- Metrology concepts and tools, procedures and technical instructions for measuring equipment.
General aspect, you have:
- A good customer relationship;
- Good written expression and mastery of the Office Pack tools (Excel, Word, PPT);
- An aptitude for dialogue and a strong capacity for analysis, synthesis and self-monitoring.
Autonomy, involvement, spirit of initiative, rigor and adaptability will be assets that are particularly appreciated for this position.
Summary of the offer
Place of work: Department of Val d'Oise
- Education / Level: Bac Pro STIDD, Bac + 2/3 Physical Measurements, Metrology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Maintenance, Tests, CIRA, TPIL, ATI;
- Skills: COFRAC metrology would be a plus, Pressure / Masses area, calibration / verification, uncertainties…;
- Experience: 2 years minimum in a similar position in a COFRAC accredited calibration laboratory;
- Driver's license : B;
- Language : Correct technical English;
- Status: Private sector technician;
- Remuneration : +/- k € Gross depending on skill level and experience + variable + mutual + company benefits + service vehicle.
06 38 98 52 37