Our client is a subsidiary of a large international group of notoriety in the field of Tridimensional Metrology. It now has several agencies spread over the whole of the national territory with a significant system of measurement resources. It today represents the benchmark in three-dimensional metrology in France.
Its 90 employees work both on customer sites and in laboratories to provide engineering services in metrology, measurements, controls and training.
The development of new markets leads the company to recruit a Technico-Commercial (M / F) Ile de France and North sector, for its agency located in the Val d'Oise department (95).
You want to integrate a company on a human scale and join a growing activity by directly contributing to its development, send us your application!
Attached to the Sales Department, your catchment area extends over the Ile-de-France and North of France region. You will have to travel to carry out your missions, for about 80 to 90% of your time, serving a diverse clientele in the automotive industry, mechanical engineering, electronics, medical, optics and aeronautics industries.
Your customers are made up of distributors, metrology, testing, materials and research laboratories on behalf of industrialists or service providers.
Real man / woman in the field in contact with customers and prospects, you ensure the commercial development of your portfolio according to the objectives defined by your hierarchy.
Your missions are mainly oriented on loyalty, extension and development of new customers in the sale of services: Measurement, Three-dimensional control, Tomography, Measurement engineering, Fixtures and Training in metrology.
As a specialist in the entire range of services and with the support of a team of experts, you will:
- Participate in the regional variation of the national PAC;
- Present the company and its services;
- Qualify your customer / prospect file and organize commercial procedures independently;
- Use your analytical skills to assess customer needs and offer them the best solutions for measurement, digitization…;
- Develop the turnover and the margin on the main sectors of activity stated;
- Use your creativity and interpersonal skills to advise and argue during presentations to B to B clients;
- Respond to calls for tenders and consultations, prepare and participate in the defense of tenders;
- Negotiate and adapt commercial offers to customer needs: conditions, amendments, etc.;
- Carry out a competitive, technical and normative watch;
- Ensure your Reporting and administrative follow-up of ongoing business on the company's CRM.
Personalized support will be provided by your Director to ensure the transmission of technical and commercial information.
Higher education Bac + 2 / + 5, beginner or with a first experience successful in a field B to B sales function, traveling, in complete autonomy, with a clientele of users of technical products for industry in the fields: production, machine tools, measurements and controls, 3D digitization, automation or robotic.
- With a “hunter” temperament, you have an interest in new technologies and you like long-cycle B to B business development;
- Autonomous, you know how to organize your work and manage a schedule;
+ 33 6 38 98 52 37