Subsidiary of a large international group of notoriety in the field of three-dimensional metrology, the company now has several agencies spread over the whole of the national territory with a large system of measurement resources. Today it represents the benchmark in three-dimensional metrology in France. Its 90 employees work both on customer sites and in laboratories for the performance of engineering services in metrology, measurements, controls and training.
The development of new markets led the company to recruit a Technico-Commercial (M / F) Ile de France and North sector, for its agency located in the Val d'Oise department (95).
You want to integrate a company on a human scale and join a growing activity by directly contributing to its development, send us your application!
Presentation of the position Attached to the Sales Department, your catchment area extends over the Ile-de-France and North of France region. You will have to travel to carry out your missions, for about 80 to 90% of your time, serving a diverse clientele in the sectors of the automotive industry, mechanical construction, electronics, medical, optics, the aeronautical industry. Your customers are made up of distributors, metrology, testing, materials and research laboratories on behalf of industrialists or service providers. Real man / woman in the field in contact with customers and prospects, you ensure the commercial development of your portfolio according to the objectives defined by your hierarchy. Your missions are mainly oriented on the loyalty, extension and development of new customers in the sale of services: Measurement, Three-dimensional control, Tomography, Measurement engineering, Assemblies of fixtures and Training in metrology. As a specialist in the entire range of services and with the support of a team of experts, you will have to: - Participate in the regional variation of the national PAC; - Present the company and its services; - Qualify your client / prospect file and organize commercial procedures independently; - Put your analytical mind to good use to assess customer needs and offer them the best solutions for measurement, digitization, etc.; - Develop the turnover and the margin on the main sectors of activity stated; - Use your creativity and interpersonal skills to advise, argue during presentations to B to B clients; - Respond to calls for tenders and consultations, prepare and participate in the defense of tenders; - Negotiating and adapting commercial offers to customer needs: conditions, amendments…; - Carry out a competitive, technical and normative watch; - Ensure your Reporting and administrative follow-up of current affairs on the company's CRM. Personalized support will be provided by your Director to ensure the transmission of technical and commercial information.
Higher education Bac + 2 / + 5, beginner or benefiting from a first successful experience in a field B to B commercial function, itinerant, in complete autonomy, with a clientele of users of technical products for industry in the fields: production, machine tools, measurements and controls, 3D digitization, automation or robotics. - Of a “hunter” temperament, you have an interest in new technologies and you like long-cycle B to B business development;
- Autonomous, you know how to organize your work and manage a schedule;
- Your charisma means that you are naturally credible in the face of different types of interlocutors, you have very good customer relations;
- Spirit of initiative, rigor and adaptability will be particularly appreciated assets for this position,
- You have a taste for teamwork and a good sense of communication;
- Aptitude for dialogue and a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis are also prerequisites for the success of this mission; - Good written expression and mastery of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.) are essential.
Summary of the offer
Place of work: Department of Val d'Oise (95)
▪ Education / Level: Bac + 2 / + 5 Commerce, sales or general engineer;
▪ Experience: beginner or first experience in B to B sales in the industrial sector;
▪ Areas of activity: Tomography, Measurement, Three-dimensional control, Measurement engineering, Robotics, Training, Mechanical design and Industrial manufacturing process;
▪ Technical knowledge: Measurement engineering, control, CMM, Project management, Mechanical design / manufacturing process, Measurement software for metrology equipment is a real plus;
▪ Language: English is a plus; ▪ B permit: Frequent trips 80 to 90% of working time;
▪ Type of contract: CDD initially then CDI within 6 months;
▪ Status: Private sector technician;
▪ Remuneration: +/- k € Gross annual (depending on skills and experience) + company car + annual bonus on result + Mutual / Provident + RTT + CE + Group benefits.
+ 33 6 38 98 52 37