Trust your Measurements!
The Congress is dedicated to good industrial practices and to R&D applied to measurements, analyzes and tests: this unique meeting is the meeting between science, industry and institutional organizations of metrology.
“This year marks the 20th anniversary of this great series, and more than ever it addresses current trends and a taste of future innovations. The three areas of application represent the major global challenges. The metrology community participates in developing solutions to meet these challenges, including ensuring that we can trust the measurements. "
Sascha Eichtaedt, PTB (Germany) and Daniel Jullien, Digiplant Consulting (France), co-chairs of CIM2021
What's up ?
- Industry 4.0, Green Deal and Health : these are the 3 areas of application for 2021
- The implementation of CIM2021 will also be an opportunity for new experiences with a part of hybridization, conference videos as well as live video broadcasts will be available on a dedicated platform.
- A Metrology Village within Measurement World, and for the first year associated with Global Industrie. The themes of the Industry of the future are common. The exhibition thus offers new possibilities to meet professionals who will lead to “good” solutions.
The International Metrology Congress presents 200 conferences and 6 industrial round tables.
It is an opportunity to learn about recent advances in different technical sectors:
- mechanics, electromagnetism, flow, temperature, photonics, chemistry, biology but also data, AI, statistics, quantum technologies ...
- and on measurement and quality processes, measurement uncertainties, accreditation, compliance and risks, cost optimization, etc.
The 6 round tables are as follows:
- Metrology at the digital age
- The role of international organizations Metrology and Quality in transition 4.0
- The challenges of on-site measurements
- Health and metrology : a common challenge
- Industrial emissions : the contribution of metrology to meet new requirements
- The metrology of the future : what skills?
The audience is made up of participants from 45 countries:
- 70% from industry, all sectors, and laboratories
- 30% from reference organizations, education and research
You can find the full program here
ORGANIZERS, PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
The CIM is organized by the French College of Metrology with the support of:
BEA METROLOGIE, BIPM, CETIAT, CETIM, COFRAC, DIGIPLANT CONSULTING, EUROPEAN ACCREDITATION, EURAMET, EVALU8TION (GB), INERIS, PTB (DE), LNE, NPL (GB), NCSLi (US), OIML, STELLANTIS, SPF ECONOMIE ( BE), STIL Marposs, TRESCAL, UNIVERSITY of BURGUNDY.
The CIM is financially supported by BIPM, EURAMET, LNE, TRESCAL, CETIAT and POLYWORKS Europa.
Participating in the CIM means:
- Tie a real relationship professional with peers and develop your network
- Understand the decision-making contribution of metrology in industrial processes
- Discover the technologies and solutions for the daily life of tomorrow
04 67 06 20 36